An excellent semi detached property located within the popular Grangewood development in Dundonald, Comprising a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a large fully fitted kitchen/dining area with sliding doors leading to a raised decking area; with the first floor offering three good size bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, gardens in lawn to the front and side, paved rear garden and off street parking. A perfect family home due to the close proximity to many of the provinces leading schools, Dundonald Village and arterial routes to Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Under stair storage and laminate flooring.
- Lounge 19'0 x 10'4 (5.79m x 3.15m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset, tile hearth and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 18'9 x 16'7 (5.72m x 5.05m)
- (L shaped) range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, part wood laminate flooring and sliding doors leading to raised decking area.
- First Floor :
- Hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 11'7 (3.15m x 3.53m)
- Access to roofspace.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 14'4 x 8'2 (4.37m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 9'3 (2.64m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and low flush wc.
- Garden to front and side in lawn and tarmac parking area.
Enclosed paved rear garden, boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank and raised decking area.