We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi chalet villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Fairview Road, Carnmoney and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock brick fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room and a modern walnut effect fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a driveway leading to an attached garage, gardens to front and side in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 13'2'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 4.01m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock brick fireplace, wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- DINING ROOM 10'4'' X 8'4'' (3.15m X 2.54m)
- KITCHEN 11'11'' X 10'4'' (3.63m X 3.15m)
- Modern range of walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 9'4'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 2.84m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'4'' X 8'3'' (3.15m X 2.51m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 10'5'' X 6'8'' (3.18m X 2.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway leading to an attached garage.
Garden to front in lawn, garden to side in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.