We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and deceptively spacious townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Church Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge / dining with wood laminate flooring open to a fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven, gas hob and matching utility room. On the first floor there is a large bedroom with modern ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite. On the second floor there is another huge bedroom with dressing room. Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing. Outside there is remote controlled gates opening to a secure allocated parking space, communal parking to front and communal gardens at rear and your own brick paved patio area to front.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Shared with one other.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING 28'10'' X 11'3'' AT WIDEST (8.79m X 3.43m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in lounge / dining, two radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM 6'9'' X 5'6'' (2.06m X 1.68m)
- Matching high and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 16'9'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (5.11m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Two radiators, stunning views towards Belfast Lough & Cavehill.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled shower bath, shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Radiator, velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 17'2'' X 12'11'' AT WIDEST (5.23m X 3.94m AT WIDEST)
- Two radiators, velux window.
- DRESSING ROOM 8'11'' X 7'2'' (2.72m X 2.18m)
- Radiator, potential third bedroom.
- Communal parking to front.
Remote control electric gates opening to your own parking space.
Communal parking and patio areas to rear with mature shrub beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.