Situated on one of the more popular streets in the Donegall Road area, 7 Empire Street is ideal for the first time buyer or astute investor seeking a reliable rental income.
Comprising a cosy living room, spacious kitchen with dining area, two good size bedrooms, and white bathroom suite. Further benefits from Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Outside there is a paved patio to front and enclosed yard to rear. Empire Street is convenient to the many social, recreational and retail amenities of South Belfast including the bustling Lisburn Road, Boucher Road and Belfast City Centre, aswell as both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals. Viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc front door.
- LIVING ROOM 13'4 x 11'3 (4.06m x 3.43m)
- Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 18'8 x 6'9 (5.69m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob with under oven, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'7 x 8'4 (4.14m x 2.54m)
- BEDROOM TWO 9'11 x 7'8 (3.02m x 2.34m)
- Ideal Gas Boiler.
- BATHROOM 6'11 x 5'7 (2.11m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush W.C, thermostatic shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Paved patio to front and enclosed yard to rear with access to alleyway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.