Located in the exclusive Danesfort Park development just off Stranmillis Road, we are delighted to offer for sale this stunning family home. Beautifully presented, the property offers spacious living accommodation finished to an extremely high standard throughout. Ready for immediate occupation, the accommodation comprises two reception rooms, kitchen with open plan dining area, four excellent bedrooms, beautiful bathroom suite and shower room. Externally there is an enclosed garden to rear and large driveway providing ample car parking. Close to the Lisburn Road, Stranmillis Village and the City Centre along with many leading schools, this is an ideal family home and internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- PROPERTY FEATURES
- * Substantial Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Two Spacious Reception Rooms
* Newly Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Dining Area
* Gas Fired Central Heating
* Hardwood Sliding Sash Windows
* Alarm System
* TV & Telephone Points To All Bedrooms
* Substantial Driveway Providing Ample Car Parking
* A Most Popular Development In A Prime Residential Location
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- High gloss porcelain tiled floor. Cornice ceiling.
- Dual flush W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, extractor fan, polished porcelain tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'0 x 14'1 (4.88m x 4.29m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, polished porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN 16'0 x 12'1 (4.88m x 3.68m)
- Comprising range of high and low level solid wood units, feature frosted display units, granite effect work surfaces, integrated oven, with 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, microwave & fridge / freezer, recessed spotlighting. Hardwood double glazed french doors to garden. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- DINING AREA
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- LOUNGE 16'0 x 14'0 into bay (4.88m x 4.27m into bay)
- Feature wall mounted gas fire, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM ONE 16'0 x 12'1 (4.88m x 3.68m)
- White three piece suite comprising , panel bath with central mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps & low flush W.C, fully tiled walls & floor, recess spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Shelved hot press.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM TWO 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising enclosed shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM THREE 16'0 x 12'1 (4.88m x 3.68m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Glass shower enclosure, dual flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps & storage below, fully tiled walls & floor, recess spotlighting & extractor fan.
- ON THE THIRD FLOOR
- BEDROOM FOUR 23'0 x 11'0 (7.01m x 3.35m)
- Walk in wardrobe. Access to roof space via wooden ladder.
- LANDING / STUDY AREA
- Velux window.
- Paved driveway, garden to front. Enclosed patio garden with shed. Outside tap & light.
- Approx £2655.36 per annum.