A beautifully presented semi detached residence within a good development off the Cumber Road in Drumaness. This delightful picturesque commuter village is within easy access onto the main roads to Ballynahinch, Downpatrick & Belfast.
This family home consists of 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, living room, kitchen and dining room and downstairs cloakroom. The property further benefits from a detached garage and enclosed rear garden with paved patio and lawned areas.
Early viewing is recommended!
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living Room 14'9" x 11'0" (4.50m x 3.35m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and marble hearth. Back Boiler. Bay window.
- Kitchen 12'3" x 11'0" (3.73m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Recess for fridge/freezer; dish washer and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Wooden laminate flooring. Door to rear.
- Dining 11'0" x 8'1" (3.35m x 2.46m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Double doors to rear.
- Cloakroom 6'8" x 2'10" (2.03m x 0.86m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin with tiled splash back and tiled floor. Store cupboards and plumbed for shower.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press.
- Bedroom One 11'0" x 9'8" (3.35m x 2.95m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Built in robes. Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 11'9" x 11'1" (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'1" x 8'11" (3.38m x 2.72m)
- Built in robes. Rear facing.
- Bathroom 8'0" x 7'1" (2.44m x 2.16m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, bath with tiled wall and separate shower. Towel radiator.
- GARAGE 20'8" x 12'0" (6.30m x 3.66m)
- Roller door. Power and Light. Side door access from garden.
- Tarmac driveway with space for off road parking. To the rear - enclosed garden with paved brick patio and lawned areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.