The Four Winds/Saintfield Road area of south east Belfast is an extremely popular residential location which is favoured by young families who appreciate the ease and convenience to a host of amenities including shopping at Forestside, local schooling and transport routes to and from the city centre and other surrounding towns.
The Brooke Hall development has consistently proved popular in recent years with this particular property exceptionally well maintained throughout and comprising of generous proportioned accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, master with en-suite, spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen with casual dining/living area, downstairs cloakroom with w/c and contemporary white bathroom suite on first floor.
In addition the property is positioned on a pleasant site with driveway with parking to the front, generous gardens and a paved sitting area to rear.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled Floor.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit, tiled floor continued from hallway.
- Lounge 17'9 x 11'0 (5.41m x 3.35m)
- Into bay. Cast Iron stove, with wooden mantle, granite hearth
- Kitchen / Dining/ Living 18'6 x 12'8 (5.64m x 3.86m)
- At widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units, stone work surfaces, built-in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, centre island with matching stone work surfaces, Utility / Store plumbed for washing machine. Double upvc doors providing access to rear patio and garden.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 10'9 (3.43m x 3.28m)
- Comprising comprising large walk in shower cubicle with shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, spotlights.
- Bedroom Two 13'5 x 9'6 (4.09m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three 10'0 8'7 (3.05m 2.62m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, corner shower cubicle with shower unit, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor part tiled walls, spotlights.
- Hot press
Access to roof space via fold down ladder
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained front garden. Tarmac driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, bordered by a brick / stone wall and timber fencing, flagged patio that is accessed directly from kitchen / dining.
- Additional Information
- This is a Brand New Property. The property offers 2 bathrooms and one WC
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.