Situated in a rural location, surrounded by open countryside, this semi detached home offers an excellent blend of country living with city convenience. Drumbo is only a few minutes drive from, Carryduff, Forestside, Lisburn and Sprucefield retail park and is also easily accessible especially with a bus stop being right outside the front door. The property also benefits from being in the catchment area for several leading primary and post primary schools whilst also being perfectly positioned to access all areas of Northern Ireland.
Internally the property offers, spacious, versatile accommodation comprising, four bedrooms (two with en-suite), two receptions or alternatively three bedrooms (two reception rooms) three reception rooms, kitchen dining and white bathroom suite.
In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a loose stone area to the front with superb views out towards Cavehill and to the rear there is an excellent garden laid in lawns overlooking the surrounding countryside. In addition to this there is parking to the rear of the property that is accessed from the lane way to the side.
A deceptively spacious home that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front to entrance porch. Glass front door to entrance hall. Timber flooring.
- Lounge 14'0 x 13'0 (4.27m x 3.96m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden mantle. Timber flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 20'0 x 12'3 (6.10m x 3.73m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, glazed cabinets, built in ring hob, and double oven, overhead extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine. Open to raised living area:
- Raised Living Area
- Bedroom One 9'9 x 8'3 (2.97m x 2.51m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Comprising walk in shower with shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Dining Room/Bedroom Two 11'5 x 8'0 (3.48m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom Three 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Timber flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing bath waterfall style mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin also with waterfall style mixer taps, low flush w/c, fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing, tiled floor, spotlights.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 18'1 x 12'9 (5.51m x 3.89m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring.
- Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained to the front. Access to the side.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear with large loose stone area to the garden. Laid in lawns. Bordered by timber hedging.
Access to the rear is via lane way to the side of the property.
- Storage Facility
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.