This semi-detached property is situated on a lovely corner site in the Ashley area of Millisle and is within walking distance to all local amenities, schools and the promenade area and seafront. With adaptable accommodation throughout, this property will provide 3/4 bedrooms or 2/3 reception areas and has great outside space for a variety of buyers. Perfect for young families, down sizers or as an investment, we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and open under stairs.
- Living Room 16' x 11'1 (4.88m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle, cornicing and wood flooring.
- Snug 9'1 x 9'1 (2.77m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10' x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Dual aspect windows.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 7' (4.60m x 2.13m)
- Velux type window and eave storage.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead Mira shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, Velux type window, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Front - Area in lawn with walkway.
Rear - Yard with oil storage tank, bin storage area, off street parking, light and tap.
- Garage / Outhouse 24' x 15' (7.32m x 4.57m)
- Oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.