A deceptively spacious first floor apartment offering generous accommodation in the heart of Gilnahirk with views over Belfast City and beyond. Ideal for professionals this property is presented superbly throughout and includes two double bedrooms, generous lounge, fitted kitchen and good size shower room, both with fully tiled walls.
Further to this, the property includes double glazed windows in timber frame, economy seven heating and excellent communal car parking to front with communal gardens.
With it's attractive outlook to rear with superb views of Belfast Lough and it's easy to maintain accommodation with low outgoings, this property will appeal to many as a starter home or a hassle free base for the professional. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to:
- Wood laminate flooring. 2 x built-in cupboards.
- Lounge 16'3 x 12'4 @ widest points (4.95m x 3.76m @widest points)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 9'5 x 7'6 (2.87m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, housing for fridge freezer, space for cooker with integrated extractor hood. Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 10'1 (4.37m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 8'0 (3.96m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising large shower cubicle with sliding doors and built-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Hotpress. Fully tiled walls.
- Communal car parking and gardens to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.