Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Prime Position Presented To The Highest Standard
Holding a prime position with a super south facing rear garden, this attractive period semi detached villa is presented to a high standard and will have immediate appeal. The property has benefited from a programme of improvement works over the years and its richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, bespoke fitted kitchen incorporating built in stainless steel oven and hob with in dining area off and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, superb roof space, driveway with garage potential and is conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with parks, public transport, excellent shopping and leading schools all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.02 x 3.66 (9'11" x 12'0")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, open plan.
- Dining Room 4.65 x 3.68 (15'3" x 12'1")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Stainless steel sink unit, superb range of high and low level units, wooden worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and ceramic hob, stainless ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, upvc rear door, fold out breakfast bar table.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome fitments, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 3.00 (9'9" x 9'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 3.63 (9'9" x 11'11")
- Bow window, panelled radiator, wall mounted concealed gas combi boiler, wood laminate floor, fixed staircase.
- Floored and sheeted, under eaves storage, panelled radiator, natural light.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns and shrubs, south facing rear garden, patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.