An excellent 3 bedroom property available in the popular coastal town of Dundrum. Comprising living room with open fire, modern kitchen/dining, three bedrooms (including master with ensuite) and family bathroom. There is a spacious rear garden with patio area, front lawn and off street parking enough for multiple vehicles. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and is double glazed throughout.
All the amenities of the village of Dundrum and special Murlough Nature Reserve are within walking distance and the wonderful forest parks at Tollymore and Castlewellan are within easy commuting distance.
- Living Room 12'08 x 14'07 (3.86m x 4.45m)
- Tiled floor, open fire, double glazed windows
- Kitchen/Dining 9'09 x 19'04 (2.97m x 5.89m)
- Tiled floor, high low rise units, stainless steel sink, recess for washer, double glazed windows, door leading to spacious rear garden
- Master Bedroom (ensuite) 9'07 X 14'03 (2.92m X 4.34m)
- Carpet floor, double glazed windows, ensuite including WC, wash basin, shower
- Bedroom 2 9'07 x 12'01 (2.92m x 3.68m)
- Carpet floor, double glazed windows
- Bedroom 3 9'04 x 8'05 (2.84m x 2.57m)
- Carpet floor, double glazed windows, built in storage
- WC, pedestal wash basin, bath/shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.