This beautiful, detached home is located on the outskirts of Newtownards in a quiet residential area close to local schools and amenities. Competitively priced, this four bedroom property provides great space for any growing family in a convenient location.
There are two bright and spacious reception rooms on the ground floor with the family room leading to the kitchen/diner. The property also has the added benefit of a downstairs wc and an integral garage.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a good sized family bathroom. Well maintained gardens to front and rear with areas in lawn and hedging for extra privacy complete this property's many assets.
Ideally located close to Newtownards Town Centre with its wide range of amenities and catchment areas for local schools, this home provides fantastic space for any growing family. Early viewing is highly recommended for this substantial family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 19'3 x 12'9 (5.87m x 3.89m)
- Carved mahogany surround, granite inset and hearth.
- Family Room 12'2 x 9'4 (3.71m x 2.84m)
- Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Diner 14'1 x 12'9 (4.29m x 3.89m)
- Good range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven with four ring electric hob, built in extractor fan, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, storage cupboard, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'8 (3.76m x 3.25m)
- Ensuite Shower room
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 10'3 x 8'2 (3.12m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4 12'2 x 10'6 (3.71m x 3.20m)
- Off white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Front - Gravel driveway for up to three cars. Area in lawn with mature shrubs and hedging.
Rear - Paved area, area in lawn, oil storage tank, boiler house, outside tap and light.
- Integral Garage 19'8 x 10'0 (5.99m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door, power and light and plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.