Located in the popular Fenaghy Park area of Galgorm, is this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house. It is close by to local nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and shops, and is just a short drive from Ballymena Town and other surrounding Villages.
The property has undergone various home improvements in recent years, including new kitchen and bathroom, and has been lovingly refurbished throughout; finished with solid wooden internal doors, and decorated in a bright, modern style.
Seldom does a four-bedroom semi-detached house come onto the open market, in such a highly sought after residential area. It is a very deceiving home, and is definitely not your average 'semi'! The rooms are spacious, parking is plentiful, and the garden is very private. Not only will this lovely home appeal to the first time buyer and young couples, but with the fourth bedroom it would be ideal for the growing family.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a bright entrance hall, a spacious lounge, an open plan kitchen - dining area, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has an attached garage with separate utility room to the rear. There is ample off street parking for several cars and a fully enclosed, very private, rear garden. It is also has upvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
- GROUND FLOOR
- UPvc front door and glazed side panel. Tile floor (through to kitchen). Telephone point. Storage area under stairs.
- LOUNGE 4.75m x 3.07m (15'7" x 10'1")
- A bright and spacious room. Feature red brick fireplace and tiled hearth, comprising a multi-fuel burning stove. Laminate wooden floor. TV and telephone points.
- KITCHEN / DINETTE 5.36m x 3.00m (17'7" x 9'10")
- Recently installed kitchen with an excellent range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker with overhead extractor fan. Space for fridge-freezer. Space for dishwasher. TV point for wall mounted TV. Tiled floor and tiled splash back. UPvc back door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic. Hotpress comprising unit for Solar panels.
- MASTER BEDROOM 7.15m x 2.90m (23'5" x 9'6")
- Spacious master bedroom. Bright, triple aspect room with windows to front, side and rear. TV and telephone points. Eaves storage. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.33m x 3.00m (10'11" x 9'10")
- Built in wardrobe. TV point.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m x 2.64m (12'8" x 8'8")
- Built in wardrobe. TV point.
- BEDROOM 4 2.59m x 2.51m (8'6" x 8'3")
- Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- BATHROOM 2.24m x 1.63m (7'4" x 5'4")
- Recently fitted three piece white suite. Vanity wash hand basin and WC unit. Bath with overhead electric shower. 'Mermaid' wall panelling.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn, and a tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. There is a walkway to the side leading to the rear of the property.
The back is fully enclosed and is very private with no other properties to the rear overlooking the garden. This split level garden has been finished with ease of maintenance in mind, with flagged a patio on the lower level and an additional patio area on the raised terrace which has been thoughtfully finished with a neat and painted fence. Also to the back is the boiler house with separate storage bunker for logs.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Roller shutter door. Light and power. Separate utility room to the rear of the garage
- UTILITY ROOM
- Located to the rear of the garage and with its own door out to the back garden. Good range of eye and low units. Tiled splash backs. Single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble drier.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.