An excellent end terrace property with beautifully presented accommodation and attractive gardens with lawn and timber decking. Comprising generous lounge with cast iron Victorian fireplace and wood laminate flooring, attractive kitchen with range of 'ivory white' units and recessed spotlighting open to dining area including a convenient store cupboard. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in cupboards, and a modern white shower room with walk in shower cubicle and full length feature radiator. A great property with gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and many attractive features including landscaped gardens and superb views over Dundonald Village and Craigantlet Hills. Great location within the Ballybeen Estate with easy access to the main dual carriageway leading to Dundonald Village and its many amenities and Glider Bus Depot with its express service into Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Parquet flooring.
- Lounge 14'6 x 14'0 (4.42m x 4.27m)
- Cast iron Victorian fireplace with electric fire and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen Diner 17'4 x 10'2 (5.28m x 3.10m)
- Attractive range of 'ivory white' high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset single stainless steel sink with mixer taps, built in under oven,
ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
Open plan to dining area with carved wood fireplace with bio fuel fire and store cupboard.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 9'0 (3.68m x 2.74m)
- Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10'1 (3.28m x 3.07m)
- Double built in wardrobe and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 9'4 x 8'2 (2.84m x 2.49m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tile splash back, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, full length feature radiator and recessed spotlighting.
- Front garden with lawn, flowerbeds and attractive path to front door.
Enclosed rear garden with timber decking area, lawn, raised flowerbeds, garden shed and boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.