An Exceptional Double Extended & Luxuriously Appointed Detached Residence with Views Over Cliftonville Golf Course
An exceptional home modernised and extensively extended to create a luxurious home of exacting standards holding a prime site overlooking the 5th Fairway at Cliftonville Golf Course. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, extended through lounge into bay with feature patio doors to sun deck, open plan extended luxury integrated kitchen with granite worktop and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers utility room, downstairs shower room positioned off bedroom 4 which has patio doors leading to sun deck, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has undergone an extensive modernisation programme to include re-roofing, wiring and plumbing and installation of recirculation system. Landscaped gardens with summer house, feature sun deck, gazebo, basement storage and southerly aspect adds the finishing touches to a home which will not disappoint.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, three quarter panelled walls, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 10.31 x 3.51 (33'10" x 11'6")
- Into bay, feature hardwood fireplace, marble inset, wall light point, cornice ceiling, 3 panelled radiators, feature wall radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors, Velux roof light.
- Extended Kitchen 4.44 x 3.04 (14'7" x 10'0")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, granite drainer, extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktop, high level oven and microwave, gas hob, fridge/freezer housing, integrated dishwasher, integrated under fridge, Velux roof light, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Utility Room 2.14 x 3.74 (7'0" x 12'3")
- Stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, tall larder, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door, recessed lighting.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pvc panelled walls, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.08 x 3.32 (10'1" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, patio door to deck.
- First Floor
- Landing, double glazed window, leaded light detail.
- Contemporary white suite comprising corner bath, telephone hand shower, drench shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, concealed cistern, air re-circulating system, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.68 x 2.86 (8'10" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.90 (12'0" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.62 (11'7" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Paved front garden with ample car parking, shrubs and flowerbeds, rear garden in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, raised deck, views over Cliftonville Golf Course, gazebo with BBQ area.
- Basement Storage 4.98 x 3.16 (16'4" x 10'4")
- Gas boiler, light and power.
- Summer House 3.06 x 2.20 (10'0" x 7'3")
- Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.