Three bedroom semi-detached house, parking for multiple cars, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Rosses Meadow, a quiet area withing the ever popular "Rosses" development in Tullygarley are of Ballymena.
Ideally located within a short drive of all the local schools and town centre amenities and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
An ideal home for first time buyers or young families as it combines spacious accommodation including ensuite, downstairs WC and utility room, great outdoor space and a quiet and convenient location.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, utility room and WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Large front garden, parking for multiple cars on driveway and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC front door with glazed side panels. Telephone point. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.85m x 3.5m (12'8" x 11'6")
- Spacious living room with bay window. Painted fireplace, oak mantle and slate hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.9m x 3.2m (16'1" x 10'6")
- Kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level painted shaker style units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Utility room 2.35m x 1.45m (7'9" x 4'9")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap with floor level units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.7m x 0.9m (5'7" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.1m x 1.7m (6'11" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m 2.7m (10'10" 8'10")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet.
- Ensuite 3.4m x 1m (11'2" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, shower cubicle clad in "mermaid board". Plumbed and wired for shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.4m x 3.3m (11'2" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and built in bed. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.13m (9'11" x 7'0")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Pavoir brick driveway with off street parking for multiple cars. Front garden in neat lawn.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved area and artificial grass. Playhouse and two wooden sheds. Rockery, oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.