Located at the top of Casement Street, on the Moat Road, is this immaculate three bedroom mid terrace house. Shops and schools are within walking distance, and the town centre is also a short walk via McNinches Bridge at Edward Street.
The property has been extremely well maintained and is in excellent condition. It would make an ideal investment opportunity or first home for someone getting onto the property ladder. There is the added benefit of an enclosed, private rear yard, accessible via a side entrance - shared with only one neighbour. Viewings can be arranged by contacting Ulster Property Sales Ballymena.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an open plan living-dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. It has oil fired central heating and hard wood double glazing. Outside there is an fully enclosed, very private rear yard, with outhouse.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge - dining room 6.53m x 2.70m (21'5" x 8'10")
- Brick surround open fire with tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Laminate wooden floor. TV point. Under stairs storage cupboard with light.
- Kitchen 2.91m x 2.57m (9'7" x 8'5")
- Modern shaker style kitchen finished in a walnut effect. Integrated oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Half tiled walls and tiled splash backs. Hard wood double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 3.85m x 3.03m at widest points (12'8" x 9'11" at widest points)
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 2.45m (10'1" x 8'0")
- Bedroom 3 3.37m x 1.72m (11'1" x 5'8")
- Bathroom 2.11m x 2.10m (6'11" x 6'11")
- Modern three piece white suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Corner bath with shower attachment. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
- The property benefits from a very private, fully enclosed rear yard which is accessed via a side entrance that is shared with only one other neighbour. Also at the back is a spacious outhouse/shed which is great for storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.