Located in one of East Belfast's best known address's, Kings Road, this excellent, bright and spacious semi detached property really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer, and its excellent location.
Comprising a beautiful lounge, open plan to dining area, good sized fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and fridge/ freezer, five bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, gas fired central heating, both pvc double and partly triple glazed windows and bathroom, the property also benefits from a rear driveway and garden in lawns.
The property is within walking distance to local amenities & facilities and only a short stroll through Cabin Hill and over to the Stormont Estate plus ideally located close to a wide range of local schools, this excellent property is ideal for a young couple, first time buyer or professional alike.
An internal inspection is essential !
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor
- Living/Dining Room 28'3 x 11'5 (at widest points) (8.61m x 3.48m ( at widest points))
- Fireplace with living flame gas fire. PVC patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen 11'11 x 9'5 (3.63m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Door to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4 13'5 x 11'4 (at widest points) (4.09m x 3.45m ( at widest points))
- Built-in robe
- Bedroom 5 12'2 x 11'4 (3.71m x 3.45m)
- Built-in robe,
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, with electric shower over, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Master Bedroom 13'5 x 11'4 (4.09m x 3.45m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 10'10 x 8'10 (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Wall to wall mirrored robes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3 14'6 x 9'1 (4.42m x 2.77m)
- Easily maintained forecourt laid in lawn and shrubs. Parking area with space for 2 + vehicles. Rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.