67 Shore Crescent, Belfast, BT15 4JP
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £54,000.00
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Ulster Property Sales, 194 Cavehill Road, BT15 5EX
Tel: 028 9072 9270
Excellent Starter Home or Investment Opportunity
Situated in this popular section of the Shore Road this end terrace will have immediate appeal and is ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, spacious kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and front garden in stone chip.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door, single panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.18 x 3.61 (13'9" x 11'10")
- Solid wood floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.62 x 3.32 (15'2" x 10'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator, timber ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, Slingsby type ladder, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.13 x 2.63 (13'7" x 8'8")
- Built-in cupboard, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.02 x 2.76 (13'2" x 9'1")
- Range of built-in robes, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Front garden in stone chip, enclosed rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.