An extended end terrace conveniently located within this desirable and high sought after cul de sac location. Close to lots of amenities, to include schools, shops and transport links and the wider motorway network, this home is not to be missed. Two bedrooms. Living room. Fitted kitchen / dining area. White bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Enclosed rear yard. Easy commuting distance to The Royal Victoria Hospital, St Mary's University College and Belfast City Centre. Early viewing recommended. EPC - D63.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- New room
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 12'6 x 8'4 (3.81m x 2.54m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 12'6 x 8'4 (3.81m x 2.54m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, breakfast bar.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, sink unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'2 x 13'2 (4.01m x 4.01m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'9 x 9'1 (3.89m x 2.77m)
- Private and enclosed rear yard.