Located in a most popular address, this spacious detached home beautifully presented throughout and ready for occupation. Likely to appeal to a range of buyers, the property is within close proximity to the many amenities surrounding the area, including leading schools, excellent transport links and shops, this home is an ideal buy for the growing family. The accommodation comprises, living room, dining room, contemporary kitchen, three generous double bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite with separate shower and W.C. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Outside there is a private south facing garden to rear., driveway to front and detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended with this being a rare opportunity to purchase a modernised home presented to an exceptional standard with little to do other than move in.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 13'8 x 10'9 (4.17m x 3.28m)
- Laminate wood floor, feature gas fire with granite hearth & sandstone surround. Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM 15'5 x 12'4 (4.70m x 3.76m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven & microwave, integrated fridge / freezer, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below. Tiled flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'0 x 11'9 (3.96m x 3.58m)
- Excellent range of sliding built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'5 x 11'0 (4.09m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM THREE 11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m)
- Built in robe.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, tongue & grove panel bath, enclosed shower with electric shower over.
- Low flush W.C.
- Linen cupboard off.
- Access via slingsby ladder, floored & insulated.
- South facing enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Detached garage.