A beautifully presented period home in the heart of Ballyhackamore Village close to a vast array of local amenities including superb restaurants, shops and prestigious schools. Built circa 1920, this attractive bay fronted semi detached property sits on a much sought after tree lined avenue and includes much improved accommodation while still retaining its original features.
The accommodation comprises two bright and spacious reception rooms, the lounge includes an attractive cast iron open fireplace and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring. The living room also includes solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring and patio doors to rear garden. A surprisingly spacious dining kitchen with modern range of units, range of integrated appliances and breakfast area. The first floor includes two double bedrooms, one with range of built in robes, and a modern white bathroom suite with feature corner bath and built in shower cubicle. The second floor is a converted roofspace to what is now an attractive third double bedroom with large velux window and plenty of eaves storage space.
Furthermore, there is a generous gated tarmac driveway to front, enough room for four cars, and beautifully landscaped flowerbeds with a range of shrubs. The rear garden is both enclosed and includes a recently installed patio area and lawn area laid in artificial grass, and raised flowerbeds with a boundary fence. This superb family home is sure to impress with its bright, spacious accommodation and many additional benefits, such as a ground floor toilet suite, solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring, luxury tiling, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and detached timber garage to rear. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Original wood panelled flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, timber panelled walls and wood effect tile flooring.
- Lounge 15'2 x 11'7 (4.62m x 3.53m)
- (Into bay). Attractive open fireplace with cast iron surround, tile heart and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Living Room 11'9 x 11'7 (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Patio Doors To:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area 19'9 x 9'1 (6.02m x 2.77m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, double built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and open to breakfast area.
- First Floor
- Built in cupboard with copper cylinder water tank and gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 15'4 x 10'6 (4.67m x 3.20m)
- (Into bay).
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 11'7 (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Modern white suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Second Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 14'7 x 5'5 (4.45m x 1.65m)
- (Average). Eaves storage and large velux window.
- Gated tarmac driveway with space for four cars and flowerbed with shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area, lawn area laid in artificial grass, raised flower bed and boundary fence.
- Timber Garage 16'0 x 9'1 (4.88m x 2.77m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.