An excellent opportunity to purchase a semi detached property located in the popular Clarawood area. The property comprises a through lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors leading to an enclosed rear garden, fully fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. Externally the property offers a garden to front in lawn and a spacious enclosed rear garden.
Located within close proximity to an array of amenities such as the Forestside Shopping Centre, Stormont Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and many of the provinces leading schools while only being a short commute to Belfast City Centre. An ideal home for first buyers or small family, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 17'11 x 9'10 (5.46m x 3.00m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth and gas fire, wood laminate flooring and patio doors leading to enclosed rear garden in lawn.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 8'01 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, breakfast bar area, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for oven, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in storage unit and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15'0 x 8'11 (4.57m x 2.72m)
- Built-in storage. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Partly tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Well maintained garden in lawn to front. Garden to rear with raised flowerbeds and shrubs. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.