We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic detached bungalow in this popular development in Ballynahinch. The property is within walking distance of Ballynahinch town centre and all the local amenities, restaurants and schools.
The accommodation is beautifully presented and is bright and spacious throughout comprising lounge, fitted kitchen with dining and living area, utility room, family bathroom, and two bedrooms.
Externally the property is set on a good site with a tarmac driveway and lawned garden to the front. To the rear there are lawns with feature flowerbeds and a paved patio area with raised decking and sunhouse. Additional benefits include a large garage, oil fired central heating, double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits.
Recent sale of bungalows in the area have gone well so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door and glazed panelled window leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Lounge 18'7" x 13'0" (5.66m x 3.96m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Fireplace with tiled hearth and inset and wooden surround. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- Range of high and low rise units, stainless steel sink and drainer with granite worktops and tiled splash backs. Integrated electric double oven and gas hob with extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Breakfast bar area. Tiled floor in kitchen area and wooden laminate flooring in dining/living area. Door to rear.
- Utility Room
- Low rise units with granite worktops and stainless sink and drainer. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom 4'0 x 2'4 (1.22m x 0.71m)
- Low flush w.c.
- Bedroom One 13'2" x 11'6" (4.01m x 3.51m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Walk in wardrobe, Ideal as an ensuite.
- Bedroom Two 12'5" x 12'2" (3.78m x 3.71m)
- Feature cornicing. Wooden laminate flooring. Walk in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 9'2" x 7'2" (2.79m x 2.18m)
- 'Candle Glow' suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, corner bath and separate corner shower. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Floored for storage. Potential for conversion subject to the appropriate approvals.
- GARAGE 20'8" x 17'4" (6.30m x 5.28m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
OTHER SPEC : Grant Triple By Pass Back Boiler for heating and water.
- To the front - tarmaced driveway leading to garage with ample parking and lawned area. To the rear - enclosed private rear garden with paved patio area with raised decking and sunhouse. Lawned area with feature flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.