We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and recently modernised mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a luxury newly installed modern shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a newly installed modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a concrete area for off street parking, pebbled garden to front and a patio area at rear with steps leading to a good garden in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'7'' X 11'10'' AT WIDEST (4.75m X 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'2'' X 11'9'' (5.84m X 3.58m)
- Luxury newly installed range of shaker style high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 11'1'' (3.61m X 3.38m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, pvc tongue & groove ceiling.
- Concrete area for off street parking.
Pebbled garden to front.
Patio area at rear with outhouse and steps leading to a good garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.