Benefitting from a large double storey extension, this magnificent mid terrace offers spacious living space within this popular cul de sac setting. Superbly positioned close to a large selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and Glider Service, this beautiful home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good sized bedrooms. Living room with bay window and feature double doors. Fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. Recently installed luxury white bathroom suite with spotlights and attractive pvc panelled walls and ceiling. Gas central heating with Worcester gas boiler. Upvc double glazed. Enclosed rear yard. Positioned within the popular " Rock Streets " area, this sale represents a rare opportunity and therefore viewing comes highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 13'9 x 12'10 (4.19m x 3.91m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, bay window, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 13'4 x 12'8 (4.06m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to generous dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED LUXURY BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 12'10 (4.09m x 3.91m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'6 x 8'3 (4.11m x 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'6 x 6'10 (2.59m x 2.08m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- Privately enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.