Notice Of Offer
Property Address 64 Forthriver Park, Belfast, BT13 3UZ
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £50,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address 194 Cavehill Road, Belfast BT15 5 EX
Agents Telephone Number: 02890729270
Excellent First Time
Buyer or Investment Opportunity
A superb opportunity to purchase a mid terrace town house within an area of consistent rental demand. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom suite with shower. The dwelling further offers majority uPvc single glazed windows, oil fired central heating and low maintenance free garden. Whilst requiring improvement works, the property offers much to the canny investor or first time buyer.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.34 x 3.55 (14'3" x 11'8")
- Wood and tiled surround fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.54 x 2.89 (14'11" x 9'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Built-in cupboard, glass panelled rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in cupboard, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 1.58 (8'4" x 5'2")
- Single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.96 x 2.61 (13'0" x 8'7")
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising disabled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn, rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.