Recently constructed, Montgomery Chase is an ideally located development where convenience is the order of the day, offering good transport links to most parts of the City from both the Cregagh and Castlereagh Roads. It is positioned close to an abundance of local shops, schools and cafés. Accommodation is both bright and spacious throughout with 2 double size bedrooms, open plan lounge / dining & luxury kitchen and a deluxe white bathroom suite. In addition the roof-space is fully floored and offers great potential. Furthermore the property benefits from gas heating, double glazing and allocated car parking within a gated secure setting. Chain free and ready to move into, an immediate viewing of this fine property is recommended at your earliest convenience!
- Communal front entrance door with access to communal hallway, Intercom access. Stairs to apartment entrance.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Recessed spotlights, built in storage, access via slingsby ladder approach to
- Roof space 18'9 x 16'3 (5.72m x 4.95m)
- Floored with light and power, excellent storage space not normally associated with apartments.
- Lounge / dining / kitchen 23'1 x 15'0 (7.04m x 4.57m)
- Recessed spotlights, open to
- Kitchen image
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 10'4 (3.89m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 7'10 (3.89m x 2.39m)
- Deluxe white bathroom 6'8 x 6'5 (2.03m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome shower above bath, fully tiled walls, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Gated access leading to
- Numbered allocated and visitor parking.
- Management fees
- Management charges £500.00 per annum.