Glendale Park is traditionally one of the most popular residential locations in the Four Winds. A short walk takes you to the shops of Newton Park and the main Saintfield Road, providing easy access to most parts of the city via the various transport links. In addition there are excellent primary and post primary schools and close by is Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally, the property comprises three bedrooms, two receptions, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite on the first floor.
The property also benefits from from an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with parking leading to detached garage, summer house, wooden storage shed and a superb, mature rear garden laid in lawns. An excellent home in a great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Marble fire-place with mahogany surround.
- Living Room 11'6 x 11'0 (3.51m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen 9'7 x 8'0 (2.92m x 2.44m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 10'8 (3.40m x 3.25m)
- Built in robes. Great views.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Three 8'3 x 7'8 (2.51m x 2.34m)
- Great views.
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Coloured bathroom suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c hot-press.
Fully tiled walls. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area. Steps up to a mature garden laid in lawn. Range of trees and shrubs to include an apple tree.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.