** Block Viewing Tuesday 21st January 2020 @ 12 to 12:45pm. Please call UPS Ballyhackamore on 02890471515 (option 1) to register your interest **
A recently refurbished semi-detached property comprising of two good size bedrooms, a large reception room, modern fitted kitchen with patio doors leading to rear patio area and a white bathroom suite. The property is located within walking distance to some of the areas leading primary and secondary schools, Connswater Shopping Centre and Ballyhackamore Village where there are a range of bars and restaurants to enjoy. Also situated along several bus routes both inward and out of Belfast City and provides access to many main arterial routes. Ideal for a young family or couple the property is ready to move into and viewing is highly recommended.
*Please note these photos are historical and subject to change*
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'01 x 11'09 (4.29m x 3.58m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'01 x 8'06 (4.29m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, granite effect work surface, under oven with four ring gas hob, tiled splash back, extractor hood, partially tiled walls, washing machine, fridge freezer.
- First Flooring
- Bedroom 1 14'01(at widest point) x 8'09 (4.29m ( at widest point) x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 8'07 x 8' (2.62m x 2.44m)
- Built in wardrobe, gas fired boiler.
- White suite with panelled bath, sliding glass shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan.
- Rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.