Attractive Period Town Terrace with Open Aspect Over Queen Mary Gardens
Holding a prime position within this most popular section of the Cavehill Road with views over Queen Mary Gardens this attractive period town terrace will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from an extensive modernisation programme in past years with works carried out to roof, DPC and wiring in early to mid 2000's. Requiring upgrading the property offers superb potential and is conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities making this the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.09 x 3.37 (13'5" x 11'1")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.31 x 3.21 (10'10" x 10'6")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.06 x 1.83 (10'0" x 6'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.55 x 3.22 (14'11" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.81 x 3.38 (9'3" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.69 x 4.61 (12'1" x 15'1")
- Wood laminate floor, dormer window, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.82 x 2.81 (9'3" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor, Velux roof light
- Utility Room
- Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, wc.
- Front garden, enclosed rear yard, oil tank, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.