A convenient location is always a good starting point when choosing a home, as depending on cost, you can do most things to improve it but you can't move it. This mid terrace therefore affords an appealing opportunity, as convenience forms one of its appealing features, which when coupled to the present asking price makes it a proposition not to be missed. The property type and accommodation ideally suits the needs of a first time buyer to create a home of definable comfort. As mentioned previously, the location offers convenience to in-town amenities and public transport to and from Belfast, so all in all you'll get a home with practical attributes and potential creature comforts.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'9" x 10'1" (5.41m x 3.07m)
- FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM 10'4" x 10'3" (3.15m x 3.12m)
- Open fireplace with electric fire. Maple surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 13'9" x 7'11" (4.19m x 2.41m)
- Rang of white hand painted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'4" x 9'0" (3.76m x 2.74m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5" x 8'1" (3.18m x 2.46m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'11" x 7'0" (2.41m x 2.13m)
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Redring Active 3205 electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- Enclosed garden in concrete. Tap. PVC oil tank. Boiler house.