No doubt you've pictured your perfect home environment, well here might be the property to start you down that exciting road. This semi detached
chalet bungalow combines the three important factors to making it an attractive buy, affordable and realistic price, a good sound specification and a location, since its conception, that has provided popular with a wide variety of buyers. If the time is right for you to either move up or step into home ownership for the first time, then we suggest a viewing of this particular home may well open your eyes to what value for money represents. The viewing you're about to make may well start the process of finding that perfect home
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded glass light into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor. Telephone point. 3 Low voltage downlights.
- LOUNGE 15'3" x 11'9" (4.65m x 3.58m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- DINING AREA 10'1" x 8'8" (3.07m x 2.64m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 10'5" x 8'8" (3.18m x 2.64m)
- Range of beech high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in Diplomat 4 ring hob and double under oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tile floor and tiled walls. 4 Downlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. 2 Low voltage downlights.
- BEDROOM 1 14'10" x 8'6" (4.52m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'11" x 8'9" (2.72m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5" x 8'5" (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Double glazed Velux window.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and Bristan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Ceramic tile floor and tiled walls. 2 Low voltage downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- TIMBER GARAGE 17'4" x 11'0" (5.28m x 3.35m)
- Roller door.
- Garden in lawn.
- Garden in lawn. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.