This delightful detached bungalow is situated on a spacious private site and benefits from a high internal specification. The accommodation comprises a superb kitchen/dining/family with excellent fitted units, multi fuel stove and patio doors to flow out to the rear decking and garden. There is separate lounge/4th bedroom and 3 further bedrooms(master with ensuite)a family bathroom and utility room. The mature trees and lawns provide delightful environs for this lovely home and the extensive decking to the rear enables sunny days to be fully enjoyed with the southerly aspect. The pitch height of the this bungalow provides scope for roofspace conversion to provide additional accommodation subject to the appropriate planning approvals.
- Entrance Hall 7.56 x 2.17 (24'10" x 7'1")
- Large entrance hall with tiled flooring.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining area 9.52 x 6.56 (31'3" x 21'6")
- High and low level units with 1 ½ sink unit with granite worktops. Integrated gas cooker, Stainless steel extractor fan and dishwasher. Tiled at splashback. Island unit with wicker baskets. Tiled floor. Multi fuel stove on stone hearth. Patio doors at dining area.
- Lounge/bedroom four 4.53 x 4.13 (14'10" x 13'7")
- Laminated wooden floor. Cornicing.
- Utility room 3.59 x 1.59 (11'9" x 5'3")
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Back door.
- Master Bedroom 6.95 x 3.83 (22'10" x 12'7")
- Cornicing. Ensuite with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., large walk in shower. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback. Part panelled wall. Walk in robes.
- Bedroom Two 4.03 x 3.71 (13'3" x 12'2")
- Bedroom Three 4.52 x 3.73 (14'10" x 12'3")
- White corner bath, low flush w.c., corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- Gardens laid out in lawn and mature shrubs and trees with tarmac driveway with ample parking. Detached matching garage with pergola to the side which is partly glazed.
- Detached matching garage
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.