We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway for ample parking leading to a large timber carport and shed, garden to front in lawn and patio area at rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 10'11''
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinets, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, breakfast bar, access to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 8'11'' AT WIDEST
- Built in mirror sliding robes, solid oak flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 10'9'' X 9'10''
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'3'' X 8'1'' AT WIDEST
- Hotpress, built in wardrobe, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- Concrete driveway for ample parking leading to a large timber carport with access to timber shed / storage
Garden to front in lawn
Boiler house and tank
PVC fascia and guttering