A superb opportunity to let an extended and modernised period town terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular and sought after location. The beautifully presented interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended kitchen and bathroom in modern white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, garage and rear garden, all set in a most convenient location.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 3.16 x 4.18 (10'4" x 13'9")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
Double Dividing Doors:
- Dining Room 4.05 x 2.26 (13'3" x 7'5")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 2.89 x 1.92 (9'6" x 6'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle comprising Mira Vigour thermostatic power shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 2.39 (10'7" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 2.91 (10'7" x 9'7")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and natural light.
- Forecourt, rear yard, rear garden, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light.
- Garage 4.45 x 2.77 (14'7" x 9'1")
- Roller shutter door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.