A 3 bedroom, semi-detached property available in a quiet residential area in Dundrum. Comprising reception with open fire, modern kitchen/dining, three bedrooms (including master with ensuite), family bathroom and spacious rear garden with garden shed. The property is well presented and has oil fired central heating complemented by double glazing.
All the amenities of the village of Dundrum and special Murlough Nature Reserve are within walking distance and the wonderful forest parks at Tollymore and Castlewellan are within easy commuting distance.
- Reception 11'00 x 14'07 (3.35m x 4.45m)
- Open fire with wooden surround, carpet flooring
- Kitchen 9'09 x 19'04 (2.97m x 5.89m)
- High/low rise units, integrated cooker/hob, dining area, tiled wall, stainless steel sink
- WC, bath/shower, wash basin
- Master Bedroom (ensuite) 9'07 x 14'03 (2.92m x 4.34m)
- Carpet flooring, double glazed windows, rear aspect, ensuite including WC, shower and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 9'07 x 12'01 (2.92m x 3.68m)
- Carpet flooring, double glazed windows
- Bedroom 3 9'04 x 8'05 (2.84m x 2.57m)
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, double glazed windows
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.