The Mountain Road in Newtownards is well known for its unique, stand alone, spacious homes and Number 61 will not disappoint. Set on a beautiful site with surrounding countryside views and a clear view of Scrabo Tower, this beautiful home offers any buyer a fantastic site and opportunity to create an amazing property.
Internally there is an abundance of space and adaptable accommodation. The ground floor has a large living area with double doors onto the well maintained, private rear garden and benefits from dual aspect views via a bay window to enjoy the lovely views to the front of the house. There is a good sized dining area overlooking the rear garden, large kitchen with separate utility room, wc, family bathroom, three double bedrooms, one ensuite and a dedicated office space with stairs to the first floor.
The first floor has two further double bedrooms, one with access to a large loft space for storage and the other with stunning views over Newtownards. The first floor also benefits from another bathroom and multiple storage areas.
Externally there are areas in lawn to the front and rear with a large, sweeping tarmac driveway suitable for multiple cars. The rear garden has mature hedging, raised bedding areas, is completely private and has access to an attached garage and boiler house.
This home offers excellent potential to extend, subject to planning. By utilising the roofspace storage available in the garage and dressing room/storage accessed via bedroom four, there is significant potential to use the additional internal floorspace more effectively.
61 Mountain Road is an impressive, detached home and early viewing is highly recommended as this opportunity is sure to attract a variety of buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and glazed door to hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Cornice ceiling and storage cupboard.
- Living Room 22' x 13'10 (6.71m x 4.22m)
- Gas fire with tiled surround, hearth and mantle, feature bay window, dual aspect and double glazed doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Feature bay window overlooking rear garden.
- Cloakroom 8'1 x 4' (2.46m x 1.22m)
- Coloured suite comprising wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Kitchen 14' x 10'1 (4.27m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, breakfast bar area, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, space for fridge, space for dishwasher, four ring rangemaster stove with built in extractor fan, fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Utility 7'1 x 6'1 (2.16m x 1.85m)
- Space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, laminate flooring and access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 14' x 12'1 (4.27m x 3.68m)
- Dual aspect.
- Ensuite 9'1 x 5'1 (2.77m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with folding doors and overhead shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, wall flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking front garden with beautiful views.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking front garden with views.
- Bathroom 9'1 x 6'1 (2.77m x 1.85m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
- Office 12' x 7'1 (3.66m x 2.16m)
- Feature bay window and stairs to first floor.
- First Floor
- Multiple storage areas.
- Bedroom 4 17' x 11'10 (5.18m x 3.61m)
- Dressing Room/Storage 13'10 x 13'10 (4.22m x 4.22m)
- (into eaves) Potential to utilise as further accommodation, subject to planning.
- Bedroom 5 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- Views over countryside and Scrabo.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 5'1 (2.46m x 1.55m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower panel, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and Velux type window.
- Front - Sweeping tarmac driveway for multiple cars, areas in lawn on both sides of driveway with an array of mature shurbs and hedging, paved area and beautiful views over Scrabo.
Rear - Area in lawn, mature hedging, raised bedding areas, paved areas, outside light and tap.
- Integral Garage 22' x 16'1 (6.71m x 4.90m)
- Up and over door, power and light, access to roofspace storage.
- Boiler House 6' x 3'1 (1.83m x 0.94m)
- Worcester gas fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.