This large, five bedroom home is situated on a fantastic site within walking distance to Donaghadee Town Centre. Bursting with period features, this property provides great space for any growing family.
There are two good sized reception rooms on the ground floor, kitchen open to dining area and downstairs WC. On the first and second floor the house benefits from a family bathroom and five double bedrooms, one of which could be used as a reception room with stunning sea views.
Externally there is a front garden in lawn with mature shrubs and at the rear there is a courtyard area with outhouse, which leads onto the extensive rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
This property is perfectly placed to be within walking distance of Donaghadee with its bustling town centre and recently updated promenade and pier areas. This fantastic house on its large site will provide someone with a home to grow into and early viewing is highly recommended as homes of this calibre are hard to come by.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Part wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 17'6 x 13' into Bay (5.33m x 3.96m into Bay)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, polished granite hearth, part wood panelled walls and solid wood flooring.
- Dining Room 10'7 x 11'6 (3.23m x 3.51m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth and part wood panelled walls.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 20'2 x 9'6 (6.15m x 2.90m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, part wood panelled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 19'8 x 17'6 into Bay (5.99m x 5.33m into Bay)
- Feature fireplace with marble surround.
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 12'6 (3.25m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 12' X 9'8 at maximum points (3.66m X 2.95m at maximum points)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in storage and wood panelled ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 19'6 x 14'9 (5.94m x 4.50m)
- Bedroom 5 11'8 x 11' (3.56m x 3.35m)
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed rear yard with boiler house and gas fired boiler, leading to concrete patio area with large rear garden in lawn with border hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.