From the Saintfield Road, 61 Mealough is only a few minutes drive, providing easy access to the local amenities in Carryduff and the Four Winds and main arterial routes into and out out of Belfast to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride. Internally the property offers versatile accommodation comprising three bedrooms, one reception room or alternatively two bedrooms, two reception rooms depending on your preference, fitted kitchen, shower suite and basement storage. In addition to an oil heating system, this home also benefits from a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and superb, mature gardens front, side and rear.
An excellent home for those hoping to purchase a bungalow with a rural aspect with city convenience.
- Entrance Hall
- Double doors to entrance porch. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Trap door leading to basement area.
- Lounge 18'8 x 13'5 (5.69m x 4.09m)
- Stone fire-place. Sliding doors to garden.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 12'11 x 9'4 (3.94m x 2.84m)
- Fitted Kitchen 16'2 x 10'8 (4.93m x 3.25m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Built in 4 ring hob with double oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Formica work surfaces. Walk in storage area.
- Bedroom One 12'3 x 9'3 (3.73m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Two 12'5 x 10'0 (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Shower Suite
- Comprising large cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking leading to Detached garage
- Detached Garage 21'2 x 9'0 (6.45m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door
- Excellent, mature gardens front side and rear with an extensive range of plants trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.