We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Hightown Road. This home requires some modernisation but will still appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with space for appliances, lounge with tiled fireplace and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a crazy paved driveway and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, storage cupboard
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- KITCHEN 10'4'' X 9'4'' (3.15m X 2.84m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 13'5'' X 12'4'' AT WIDEST (4.09m X 3.76m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled fireplace with tv shelf, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 9'4'' (3.76m X 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'6'' X 9'8'' (3.20m X 2.95m)
- Hotpress, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'6'' X 8'11'' AT WIDEST (2.90m X 2.72m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Sirus shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Crazy paved driveway.
Garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with crazy paved patio area
Boiler house & oil tank
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.