Set just off the Vianstown Road outside Downpatrick, is this wonderful detached property. Situated on a stunning site of approximately circa 0.25 acres this property not only offers wonderful private landscaped gardens but great accommodation for growing families alike. Of particular note is the open plan kitchen which flows seamlessly into a living/dining area which offers stunning views over the garden and countryside beyond. Only by viewing this property can you truly appreciate what is on offer. Once you walk through the entrance door you are greeted with a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and a gallery style landing. There is an open plan kitchen with a good range of branded integrated appliances leading to a living/dining area with solid wood flooring. This leads into the main living room with white goods facilities, a bedroom/office with solid wood flooring, a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and a master bedroom with built in solid wood robes, dressing table and ensuite double shower room.
The first floor comprises a further two double bedrooms both with solid wood flooring and a shower room with a white suite. The property was completed in 2002 and the current owner has spared no expense to create something special. To the front is a tarmac driveway that leads to additional parking space. There is a single garage to the right with a roller shutter door. To the rear is a private patio area perfect for relaxing after a long day. The private grounds extend to approx 0.25 acres and predominately laid out in lawns and bordered by mature shrubbery.
- Property Features
- *A beautiful home finished to the highest of standards in a tranquil countryside setting.
*Generous and flexible accommodation to suit the needs of a large or growing family or those who work from home
* Excellent storage both inside and out.
* The property has hand picked, long length Solid French Oak flooring fitted throughout.
* Welcoming entrance hall with gallery style landing.
* Open plan kitchen/dining area with good range of integrated top brand appliances
* Cosy country style living room with high ceiling and multi fuel burning stove with patio doors opening onto side garden and patio area
* Master bedroom with solid wood built in wardrobes, dressing table and ensuite double shower room
* Four additional double bedrooms all with solid wood flooring
*Luxury family bathroom with a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle
*Upstairs Shower-room with white suite
*Utility room with plenty of storage and fully plumbed for white goods
*Surrounding gardens, a private patio with a countryside aspect and an abundance of parking space
*Oil fired central heating with a pressurised water system and hardwood double glazing throughout
*Countryside location convenient to Motorway and Belfast
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Solid wooden front door to: Solid French Oak flooring throughout.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden floor. Gallery style landing.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM 8.20m x 4.17m (26'11" x 13'8")
- High and low level units with underlighting with wine rack, integrated Neff microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Recess for range. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Spotlights. Tiled at kitchen area and wooden flooring to living/dining area.
- LIVING ROOM 4.95m x 4.50m (16'3" x 14'9")
- Wooden floor. Multi fuel wood burner with brick inset and raised slate hearth with wooden feature beam surround. Patio doors to side garden. Wall light.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.69m x 2.16m (8'10" x 7'1")
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. Rear door.
- Pressurised system. Shelving and light.
- Corner bath with telephone hand shower, Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower. Part panelled walls with feature border tiling. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- OFFICE/BEDROOM (1) 3.91m x 3.35m (12'10" x 11'0")
- Wooden floor. Views to the rear.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.48m x 2.92m (11'5" x 9'7")
- Wooden floor. Views to the front.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.98m x 4.80m at widest (16'4" x 15'9" at widest)
- Wooden floor. Built in robes with dressing table and storage. Spotlights. Views to the front and rear.
- White wash hand basin, vanitory unit, glass mirror with spotlights, low flush w.c., fully tiled double shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM (4) 4.70m x 3.45m (15'5" x 11'4")
- Wooden floor. Two velux windows.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White corner fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5) 4.70m x 4.14m (15'5" x 13'7")
- Wooden floor. Two velux windows.
- GARAGE/STORAGE 5.84m x 3.40m (19'2" x 11'2")
- Roller door. Power and electricity.
- Entrance pillars with electric lights on gates leading to tarmac driveway and gardens laid out in lawn to front side and rear with paved path. Raised bedding with mature shrubbery.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.