If popularity of location alone produced the desired reaction, then this semi detached property would, by now, be well under way to being sold, as it's closeness to train transport to and from Belfast, the available of social and recreational amenities, including scenic coastal walks, the location with some of the best schools in Bangor puts it firmly at the top of the league table.
This having been achieved you'll have a home that should see long term ownership as a pleasurable experience.
Indecision is certainly not a characteristic to be played in these circumstances as quickness of action is the only way to secure a happy outcome. We suggest you act NOW!
- Half opaque uPVC double glazed entrance door with matching side panel into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 20'11" x 11'1" (6.38m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. 2 Wall light points.
- BEDROOM 3 9'3" x 9'2" (2.82m x 2.79m)
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attached. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls.
- KITCHEN 15'11" x 7'6" (4.85m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Built-in Xpelair extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM 5'9" x 5'0" (1.75m x 1.52m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 1 12'4" x 11'2" (3.76m x 3.40m)
- Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 2 9'10" x 9'2" (3.00m x 2.79m)
- DETACHED GARAGE 16'1" x 9'0" (4.90m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn with hedges.
- Garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.