This delightful mid-terrace home situated within Newtownbreda Village, offers any potential purchaser convenience to all the local amenities that include Forestside & Tesco shopping centre, Belvoir Forest and the bars, cafés and restaurants of the Ormeau road. It is also conveniently positioned along the outer ring which in turn links to the main routes into and out of Belfast.
Internally the property comprises of two good sized bedrooms, through lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite on the first floor and private decking area with a south-eastern aspect to the rear. With a gas heating system and double glazing, this would make an excellent first time purchase and or investment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood, glazed front door opens onto entrance hall. Under stair storage
- Lounge Area 3.04 x 3.06m (10'0" x 10'0")
- Through lounge with bay window and red brick fireplace with electrical inset.
- Dining Area 3.00 x 3.06m (9'10" x 10'0")
- Fitted Kitchen 5.07m x 2.02m (at widest points) (16'8" x 6'8" ( at widest points))
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Fitted with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Spaces and sockets available for electric oven, fridge and freezer. Part tiles walls. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.68m x 2.64m (15'4" x 8'8")
- Spacious Double bedroom with built-in storage. Access to gas boiler
- Bedroom 2 3.27m x 2.84m (10'9" x 9'4")
- Built-in storage.
- White Bathroom suite 2.66m x 2.04m (8'9" x 6'8")
- Fitted White bathroom suite complete with w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner panelled bath and over hanging electric shower. White tiled walls and tile effect vinyl flooring.
- Private Decking Area
- Newly constructed decking area with a south-eastern facing aspect.
- Communal Rear yard
- Enclosed rear yard that is shared with two neighbouring properties. Access to rear alley.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.