Situated in one of Belfast's most desirable and sought after residential locations, this attractive semi detached home will appeal to a wide range of buyers. It's is only a short stroll to the bustling Lisburn road with its array of designer boutiques, restaurants / bars and cafe culture. Cranmore park is located a within a 2 minute walk and a number of leading schools are in close proximity. Newly renovated and cleverly extended, the property is presented to an exacting standard. Taken "back to brick" the property has been rewired, re-plumbed with natural gas heating, thermally insulated and a new damp proof course has been installed.
The spacious accommodation comprises of a large reception room with multi fuel stove, cloakroom, family bathroom and three bedrooms. The impressive open plan kitchen / dining / living area benefits from a designer German kitchen with island, AEG appliances, and large roof glazing to maximise natural light. Double glazed doors lead to an expansive decked area. There is a separate utility room and downstairs WC located off the kitchen. Internal finishes are high quality and contemporary with no attention to detail spared. Externally the property benefits from a large asphalt driveway with generous parking provision, front lawn and extensive rear garden with decked area. The aspect, both front and rear, is both private and impressive. Early viewing is highly recommended
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid hardwood door, high gloss wooden floor with storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN 24'7 X 18'4 (7.49m X 5.59m)
- Contemporary kitchen suite with a range of high/low level work units, integrated fridge/freezer, AEG- Integrated Double Oven, dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan, Island unit with sink & tap and feature wine rack.
- LIVING/DINING AREA
- Impressive Open plan living area with high gloss wooden floors throughout, PVC Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, 6 Velux window Skylight with recess spotlights.
- RECEPTION ROOM 13'2 X13'0 (4.01m X 3.96m)
- Bright Bay window, high gloss wooden floor with inviting Wood Burning Stove.
- UTILITY 6'2 X6'1 (1.88m X 1.85m)
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- Low flush W/C, pedestal sink with tap, tile flooring with partially tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR COMRPISES OF
- Carpet floor
- BEDROOM 1 11'7 X10'8 (3.53m X 3.25m)
- Carpet floor, PVC Double Glazed window with Solid Oak Door.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 X 11'0 (3.40m X 3.35m)
- Carpet floor with hard wood door.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9 X 8'1 (2.67m X 2.46m)
- Carpet floor with hard wood door
- BATHROOM 7'8 X7'8 (2.34m X 2.34m)
- White bathroom suite with bath, enclosed corner shower, with Low flush W/C, vintage sink unit with storage and mixer tap, mosaic tile floor with partially tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- GARDEN AREA
- Front garden, tarmac driveway with additional off street parking, Excellent rear garden in lawn with large patio and deck area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.