We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented End terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Doagh road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace, dining room and a fitted kitchen with access to rear.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite and separate wc.
Other benefits include PVC double gazing and economy seven heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway and a well presented garden to rear in lawn with shrubs beds and patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, economy 7 heating.
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 11'9'' (3.86m X 3.58m)
- Feature mock fireplace, economy 7 heating.
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'10'' (3.58m X 2.69m)
- Economy 7 heater.
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'10'' (3.56m X 3.00m)
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, economy seven heater, cloaks cupboard, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Economy 7 heater.
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.56m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3
- Economy 7 heater, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully pvc panelled walls.
- SEPARATE WC
- Wc, fully pvc panelled walls.
Paved area to front for off street parking.
Immaculate garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and patio area.
- Please note: As required under the estate agency act we must inform you that this property is being sold on behalf of a relative of a member of staff who works for Ulster property sales
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.