A stunning semi-detached chalet bungalow, detached garage and gardens in Glenwood, a very well kept and popular residential development off the Cullybackey Road, Ahoghill. It is well located close to the Primary School, all the local amenities in the village and a short drive into Ballymena.
The property has three bedrooms and two reception rooms offering a flexible layout and has many luxury features such as a hand made kitchen, contemporary bathrooms and a solid oak staircase and internal doors.
Will be very popular and has no onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and bathroom then two further bedrooms and ensuite bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering, an intruder alarm, oil fired central heating system, luxury handmade kitchen, oak internal doors, architraves and skirting, solid oak staircase and some solid oak flooring. Large detached garage, front and rear gardens.
- UPVC and glazed front door, hotpress and built in cupboard, solid oak flooring, recessed LED spot lighting and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.55m x 3.5m (14'11" x 11'6")
- Spacious living room with marble fireplace, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Solid oak flooring and TV point.
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 3.7m x 3m (12'2" x 9'10")
- Second reception room or another bedroom, Carpet,
- Kitchen 4m x 3.5m (13'1" x 11'6")
- Good range of floor and eye level handmade and painted shaker style kitchen units. Starlight white quartz work surfaces, drainer and upstands. One and half bowl under mounted stainless steel sinks with mixer tap. Integrated electric double oven and electric induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
Breakfast bar island with drawers, quartz countertop and pop-up sockets and speaker. Meister laminate flooring. Recessed LED spot lighting and TV point.
- Utility room 2.25m x 1.75m (7'5" x 5'9")
- Floor and eye level handmade and painted shaker style kitchen units with solid oak counter top and drainer with stainless steel under mounted sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Built in storage cupboard with intruder alarm panel. Meister laminate flooring and recessed LED spot lighting. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 2.7m x 1.9m (8'10" x 6'3")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, freestanding washstand with basin and wall mounted mixer tap and D-shaped bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and half wall wood panelling.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.6m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- First floor
- Solid oak open riser staircase to first floor landing. Intruder alarm panel.
- Bedroom 2 4.35m x 3.7m (14'3" x 12'2")
- Master bedroom and ensuite shower room. Range of fitted wardrobes and eaves storage. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Velux window.
- Ensuite 1.95m x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Recessed LED spot lighting. Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 3.55m x 3.55m (11'8" x 11'8")
- Double bedroom with gable window, eaves storage and engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Garage 7.9m x 3.7m (25'11" x 12'2")
- Large detached garage with roller shutter door and side door.
- Front garden in neat lawn with paved area and stoned path.
- Paved area with raised flowerbeds.
- Stoned driveway and paved rear garden. Boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.