Beechgrove Avenue has always been a popular location with first time buyers and young families, with its close proximity to the Upper Knockbreda Road, transport links, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools both primary & post primary. Internally the home comprises three bedrooms, lounge open to dining, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. In addition this property benefits from off street parking, detached garage and superb rear gardens laid in lawns that overlook open fields. An excellent home in a great location.
- Open entrance porch. Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Under-stairs cloaks.
- Lounge - Dining 24'5 x 11'9 (7.44m x 3.58m)
- (into bay)
- Dining area image
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Built in 4 ring hob and under-oven. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 x 11'3 (3.96m x 3.43m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- View from bedroom
- Views over garden and open fields to the rear.
- Bedroom Three 8'4 x 6.7 (2.54m x 0.18m)
- Built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail.
- Access to roof space.
- Outside front
- Loose stone area to front. Driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached garage 20'7 x 9'2 (6.27m x 2.79m)
- Roller door, light and power.
- Outside rear
- Patio area. Steps up to raised garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging and timber fencing overlooking open fields