Whiteways Mews is an exclusive development of only 6 beautiful homes, located just off the Mountain Road in Newtownards.
The Mountain Road is a popular location due to its range of detached housing, proximity to the main arterial routes and because of the many recreational and leisure facilities nearby.
This home has been built within the last four years and is bright and spacious with great accommodation throughout.
The ground floor has a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a luxury range of units, peninsula with storage and seating, space for a dining table and a large area, suitable as a family room.
The formal living room has a wood burning stove, dual aspect views and and sliding doors to the rear garden.
This floor also benefits from a guest wc and integral garage with utility area.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, storage and a modern family bathroom with white suite.
Externally to the front, there is off street parking and access to the garage. The rear is fully enclosed with a recent landscaping scheme, lighting scheme, large paved area for entertaining and a range of raised bedding areas.
This beautiful home is in a great location, offers any buyer the chance to walk in and sit down and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 18'1 x 13'1 (5.51m x 3.99m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with 'Hamlet' wood burning stove, glazed door to hall, dual aspect views, sliding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/ Dining/Family Room 22'1 x 22'0 (6.73m x 6.71m)
- Luxury range of high and low units, laminate work surfaces and upstands, single stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, built in four ring gas hob, built in under oven, built in fridge/ freezer, built in stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in dishwasher, peninsula with seating and storage, space for dining table, space for family area.
- Guest wc
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Storage and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 18'0 x 14'0 (5.49m x 4.27m)
- Double room with juliette balcony, dual aspect views, built in wardrobes, ensuite shower room.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, storage and mixer tap, walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed screen, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Double room with views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Double room with views towards Scrabo Tower and Newtownards.
- Bedroom 4 11'0 x 7'1 (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Double room.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower, panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted chrome radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- Integral Garage 21'1 x 16'1 (6.43m x 4.90m)
- Up and over roller door, power and light, utility area with a range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, single stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, laminate work surfaces and upstands, gas boiler, door to rear garden.
- Front: Driveway in stone with space for multiple vehicles, outside light, bedding areas with plants, shrubs and trees, quiet cul de sac location.
Rear: Outside power points, outside lighting scheme, large paved area for seating and entertaining, trees, shrubs and plants, raised bedding areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.